Check back for future ASCN events or Join the Network to receive timely updates about ASCN programing.
- 2020 ASCN Steering Committee Meeting, Virtual, January 17, 2020
- Systemic Change Institute Workshop, Austin, TX, June 13-15, 2019
- Transforming Institutions Conference, Pittsburgh, PA, April 3-5, 2019
- 2019 ASCN Steering Committee Meeting, Washington, DC, January 7-8, 2019
- Systemic Change Institute Workshop, Philadelphia, PA, July 18-20, 2018
- 2018 ASCN Steering Committee Meeting, Washington DC, January 23-24, 2018
- Leadership Institute for Scaling & Sustaining Institutional Change: Advancing Campus Projects in STEM Education, Portland, OR, August 2–4, 2017
- ASCN Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA, June 26, 2017 (from 8:00 am to 1:30 pm)
- SMTI and ASCN joint meeting, New Orleans, LA, June 24–25, 2017
- 2017 ASCN Steering Committee Meeting, Washington DC, January 16-17, 2017
- Accelerating Systemic Change Network: Inaugural Network Workshop, Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI), Chevy Chase, MD, July 6-8, 2016
- The inaugural ASCN network workshop gathered 60 leaders in educational theory and research, change management, leadership, and higher education to initiate the work of the network. The main purpose of the conference was to shape the mission of the four Working Groups which form the core of the network. Participants brainstormed possible action items for their working groups in the following year, many of which are encapsulated on the working groups' public pages.