- ASCN Steering Committee Meeting, Washington DC, January 23-24, 2018
- Leadership Institute for Scaling & Sustaining Institutional Change: Advancing Campus Projects in STEM Education, Portland, OR, August 2–4, 2017
- ASCN Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA, June 26, 2017 (from 8:00 am to 1:30 pm) Meeting is free, but please let us know you are coming by filling out the registration form
- SMTI and ASCN joint meeting, New Orleans, LA, June 24–25, 2017
- Accelerating Systemic Change Network: Inaugural Network Workshop, Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI), Chevy Chase, MD, July 6-8, 2016
- The inaugural ASCN network workshop gathered 60 leaders in educational theory and research, change management, leadership, and higher education to initiate the work of the network. The main purpose of the conference was to shape the mission of the four Working Groups which form the core of the network. Participants brainstormed possible action items for their working groups in the following year, many of which are encapsulated on the working groups' public pages.