Working Group 5 Monthly Meeting
Monday, January 24, 2022
2pm-3pm PT | 3pm - 4pm MT | 4pm - 5pm CT | 5pm - 6pm ET
Please join us for the monthly meeting for the diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice working group. Here are the meeting notes. In 2022, we will be working on a series around the question: What do practitioners need to know right now around diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice?
- Add topics for blogs/videos to this project idea spreadsheet.
- Add your name to the spreadsheet as a writer or email Rachel Renbarger, ASCN research director, if interested in serving as a blog editor or reviewer.
To access working group meetings:
- Make sure you are logged into your account on the ASCN website.
- At the time of the meeting, go to that working group page.
- Click on the black "Private Workspace" button in the top right of the page.
- At the top of the page you will find the Zoom information for all of the working group meetings.
Within the private workspace you will also be able to find meeting notes and other important documents. If you have questions about a specific working group, please contact the working group leaders; their emails are available on their working group pages.