Collaborate with ASCN
Get in touch
Interested in collaborating with ASCN on your project or grant proposal?
Please send an email with project information to email@example.com.
Utilize the extensive ASCN community! Opportunities for your project may include:
- Creating equitable access to other communities of practice.
- Creating a working group on the project's focus area(s) (if desired) and supporting it by:
- Collaborating with the project leaders as they convene their group so that they feel empowered and not overwhelmed. This is intended to minimize burn-out and support the group in its successful continuation.
- Supporting behavior in the project that is in line with the overarching goals of ASCN. These goals include establishing a community for change agents; generating and curating knowledge about systemic change; and propagating this knowledge broadly.
- Listing on the ASCN website of the groups' goals and outputs for recruitment purposes.
ASCN uses a multi-tiered communication plan to share best practices. Your team may utilize:
- Maximizing impact of resources produced by the project participants with ASCN community members (and beyond, where relevant) in a timely, accessible and collaborative manner to maximize their use and impact. This may include: publishing materials, managing social media, writing blog posts, or adding information in the monthly ASCN newsletter.
- Collaboration on and support for creating outputs such as contributing to manuscripts and formatting of materials for publication on the ASCN website.
- Amplification and dissemination of outputs such as providing a platform via the ASCN website, newsletter, blog, and social media (subject to editorial policy and scheduling).
Benefit from the long-standing ASCN structure! Tangible supports may include:
- A shared Google Drive folder for resource-sharing.
- Email listserv that includes all group members.
- A private SERC web space for group members to access links, notes, and the group email listserv .
- Technical support for meetings/events:
- Event web pages and registration links
- Event advertisement in the ASCN monthly newsletter, "news and events" page of the website, and social media pages
- Zoom meeting links for your regular monthly meetings (subject to availability)
- Management of events, such as sending emails to participants, updating the website with resources, hosting the Zoom room, sending event surveys etc.
- Support with managing your group e.g. suggestions of other community members interested in your topic, advice on managing workflows, publicity, and dissemination.